Useful Security Tips
- cdbbank will never ask you for your security codes in any way (by mail, phone or email). These codes are strictly personal and you must never reveal them to anyone.
- Always select passwords that are not easily guessed, memorise them and keep them strictly personal and confidential.
- Check your PC regularly for any malicious programs using the latest versions of anti-virus and anti-spyware programs.
- Sign on to Bank’s E-Banking only through the Bank’s official site www.cdb.com.cy and never via other links appearing on other sites, search engines or email messages.
- Ignore and delete immediately suspicious emails that ask you to give your personal data or include links or attachments.