Deposits – In Euro and Foreign Currencies
Special Deposit Products
If you are a corporate investor you may benefit from our special deposit accounts offering high interest rates. These help you to run your financials seamlessly, enjoy fixed-term deposit conditions and utilise a wide range of attractive features.
As a cdbbank special deposit account holder, you will be allocated a Personal Client Relationship Officer assigned to support and assist you to maximise the benefits of your account.
What we offer
- Enjoy special fixed-term deposit conditions
- Take advantage of highly competitive interest rates
- Greater flexibility for your business needs
cdbbank offers the following Special Deposit Account which combines attractive interest rates with great flexibility
- 12-month duration (4 quarters)
- Amounts between €5,000 and €500,000
- Attractive escalating interest rates
Features of the Quarter Escalator
- Right to withdraw your full deposit at the end of each quarter
- Option to collect interest at the end of each quarter or to capitalize interest to maximize your returns
- Additional deposits or partial withdrawals are not permitted
- No charges for the opening or maintaining of a quarter escalator deposit account
- Up to €100,000 are secured per person as per the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme*
* The Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme (DGS) is based on the relevant legal framework of the Business of Credit Institutions Law, the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme Law of 2016 and the Regulations therein and the Resolution of Credit and Investment Firms Law of 2016. Click here for more details.
For permanent residents of Cyprus, a special contribution for defence is deducted from the total interest earned on your deposits. In case you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus, please fill in the relevant form of the Ministry of Finance and submit it to the Bank in order to avoid the said deduction.
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY