Deposits of Any Tenor Between 7-365 Days or With a Specific Maturity Date
Broken Days Deposits
Term deposit accounts at cdbbank can be tailored to suit your needs. Alternative to our standard fixed term deposits, our Broken Days Deposits offer extra flexibility and allow you to define the exact maturity date or the tenor of your fixed deposit. Take the advantage of managing and growing your deposit portfolio with our experts’ advice and help.
- Flexible duration or specific maturity date
- Competitive interest rates
- Deposit maturity date is defined in accordance to your needs and expenses
- No minimum deposit amount required
- No charge for the opening and maintaining of a Broken Days deposit account
- Access to the account through cdbbank eBanking system
Benefits of a Broken Days deposit account
- Up to €100,000 are secured per person as per the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme*
- Excellent return on investment
- May be utilized as security for the granting of loan facilities
* The Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme (DGS) is based on the relevant legal framework of the Business of Credit Institutions Law, the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme Law of 2016 and the Regulations therein and the Resolution of Credit and Investment Firms Law of 2016. Click here for more details.
For permanent residents of Cyprus, a special contribution for defence is deducted from the total interest earned on your deposits. In case you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus, please fill in the relevant form of the Ministry of Finance and submit it to the Bank in order to avoid the said deduction.
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY