Tenors: 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 And 12 Months
Standard Fixed-term Deposits
A fixed-term deposit account gives you the opportunity to make your money work for you. Investing in a fixed-term deposit account earns you a higher interest rate than keeping your money in a savings account.
Select the fixed-term deposit account that is more convenient to you. Interest rate is payable at maturity; monthly, quarterly or yearly depending on the term you choose.
You can choose to have more than one fixed-term deposit account to accommodate your financial goals and needs.
A Personal Client Relationship Officer will be assigned to support and assist you to maximise the benefits of your fixed-term deposit account.
- Clients may contact their personal Client Relationship Officer (CRO) and communicate their request using email, mail, fax or via the website
- Clients have the option of contacting our experienced CRO’s to guide them through the process or
- Directly submitting their initial request using email, mail, fax or via the website.
What we offer
- Fixed interest rate
- Fixed duration
- Secured income
- No minimum deposit amount required
- No charges apply for opening and maintaining your fixed-term deposit account
Tenor options for a fixed-term deposit account
- Standard tenor (1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 months)
- Tenor of your preference (i.e. 125 days, 5 months, etc)
Why choose a fixed-term deposit account
- It secures a fixed return on your investment
- You benefit of higher interest rates compared to placing funds in savings accounts
- It encourages the habit of saving
- Your funds can be easily liquidated in case of cash flow shortfall
- It can be used as a collateral for obtaining credit facility
- Up to €100,000 are secured per person as per the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme*
* The Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme (DGS) is based on the relevant legal framework of the Business of Credit Institutions Law, the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme Law of 2016 and the Regulations therein and the Resolution of Credit and Investment Firms Law of 2016. Click here for more details.
For permanent residents of Cyprus, a special contribution for defence is deducted from the total interest earned on your deposits. In case you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus, please fill in the relevant form of the Ministry of Finance and submit it to the Bank in order to avoid the said deduction.
Term Deposits | Notice Accounts | Special Products
Current Accounts | Interest Bearing Accounts
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
Local Transfers | International Transfers
FX | Market Risk Solutions
Custody | Consultancy Services
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY