Tenors: 1, 2, 3, 6, 9 And 12 Months
Standard Fixed-term Deposits
Fixed-term deposit accounts, designed for international clients, offer you the opportunity to earn fixed interest in any currency you choose. This safeguards your wealth from interest rate fluctuations and generates an excellent return on investment. Take advantage of our flexible duration and highly competitive fixed interest rates and grow your savings.
As a cdbbank account holder, you will be allocated a Personal Client Relationship Officer assigned to support and assist you to maximise the benefits of your account.
- Clients may contact their personal Client Relationship Officer (CRO) and communicate their request using email, mail, fax or via the website
- Clients have the option of contacting our experienced CRO’s to guide them through the process or
- directly submitting their initial request using email, mail, fax or via the website
What we offer
- Fixed duration
- Fixed interest rate
- No minimum deposit amount required
- No charges for opening and maintaining your fixed-term deposit account
The Bank offers the following fixed-term deposits
- Deposits of fixed duration (1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 months)
- Deposits of any duration (i.e. 125 days, 5 months, etc)
Client Relationship Officers can advise you on the interest rates offered according to your deposit amount, deposit duration and deposit currency.
The benefits of a fixed-term deposit account
Fixed-term deposit accounts are considered to be advantageous for conservative investors. This is because they offer a guaranteed return and have an extremely low risk factor.
A fixed-term deposit account provides the following benefits
- Up to €100,000 are secured per person as per the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme*
- Excellent return on investment
- May be utilized as security for the granting of loan facilities
* The Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme (DGS) is based on the relevant legal framework of the Business of Credit Institutions Law, the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme Law of 2016 and the Regulations therein and the Resolution of Credit and Investment Firms Law of 2016. Click here for more details.
For permanent residents of Cyprus, a special contribution for defence is deducted from the total interest earned on your deposits. In case you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus, please fill in the relevant form of the Ministry of Finance and submit it to the Bank in order to avoid the said deduction.
Term Deposits | Notice Accounts | Special Products
Current Accounts | Interest Bearing Accounts
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
Local Transfers | International Transfers
FX | Market Risk Solutions
Custody | Consultancy Services
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY