FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The maximum repayment period offered is 12 – 15 years.
The interest rate is based on a variety of factors such as the repayment ability of the applicant, the collateral offered and the type of the property to be financed.
- Enjoy personal service and tailor-made solutions according to your needs
- Establish your company’s presence in the market
- Utilize the funds that you would pay for rent in an investment that will add value to your company
- Materialise your plans in relation to your business premises without draining your company’s liquidity
- Benefit from competitive loan terms and flexible loan instalments
- Forecast your costs with more certainty
- Invest in environmentally friendly premises and enjoy lower interest rates
- Combine the business premises loan with other lending products offered by cdbbank
Cypriot companies, Professionals and Individual Businesspeople who wish to buy, construct, expand or renovate their business premises, warehouses, laboratories and other industrial or office space.
The procedure is very fast and simple. You just have to submit your interest by filling in a simple electronic application form which is available on our website. One of our experienced Relationship Managers will then get in touch with you for the way forward.
Yes, assessment fees are applied.
Yes, depending on the project. A grace period of up to 18 months can be offered on capital repayment.
Yes, option for flexible loan instalments is available.
Yes, a mortgage on the business premises to be financed will be requested by the Bank. The Bank may require other collateral if needed, according to your needs and financial position.
The minimum loan amount you can get is around €300.000 and the maximum is around €1,5 million. A contribution will be required by you either in the form of own funds or in the form of extra mortgage or collateral. The Bank will finance the remaining amount.
Yes, an early repayment option is available and early repayment fees may not be applied.
The loan is disbursed in installments, based on the progress of work performed on the financed property.
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY