Mastercard Platinum Debit for Individuals
Enjoy unparalleled experiences and unique benefits by selecting our Mastercard Platinum Debit. A card which is specially designed for those who are seeking for distinguished service and remarkable privileges!
- Free ATM cash withdrawals in Euro currency from any ATM in Cyprus and Eurozone bearing the Mastercard logo
- Free SMS Alerts
- Free e-statements
- Option to connect up to two accounts on each card
- Contactless technology for fast and easy execution of transactions
- Worldwide acceptance
- Increased security for online transactions with the use of One Time Passwords (OTP)
- Annual Subscription Fee (main card) €60
- Renewal Fee €10
- PIN Re-Issue Fee €10
Benefits at a glance
- Free travel insurance services
- Free medical insurance services when traveling abroad
- Free assistance for claims – Specialized Greek, English and Russian speaking agents of a dedicated call center are available at your service 24/7 to assist you with regards to your claims.
- Airport VIP lounges – Exclusive access to a global network of more than 1200 airport lounges by presenting your card
- Concierge privileges – A dedicated team is available to provide you with exclusive services such as reservations to the trendiest restaurants around the world, access to special events, hotel bookings and many more.
- The above benefits are applicable provided that the purchase has been effected with your cdbbank Mastercard Platinum Debit Card. Please refer to the documentation for card benefits.
- Access to airport lounges is offered through DragonPass Company Ltd. Upon using the DragonPass Membership Account, cardholders are deemed to have accepted DragonPass’s Standard Terms and Conditions, as the same may be amended from time to time, and which can be accessed at www.dragonpass.com
- All individuals over the age of 18, who are customers of the Bank, are eligible to apply for our Mastercard Platinum Debit Card.
Legal Note: The Bank may, in its absolute discretion, reject any application for the issue of a debit card according to its internal policies and procedures.
|Terms and Conditions|
|Fees and Commissions||English Greek|
|Card Transaction Dispute Form||Open|
|Free Travel Insurance Policy||Open|
|List of Free Concierge Services||English Greek|
|User Guide for the Installation of Dragonpass app||English Greek|
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY