8 Days | 36 Days | 3 Months | 6 Months | 12 Months
Our notice accounts are ideal for those who wish to save money as regular as they wish and at the same time enjoy easy access to their savings in case of “rainy days”. Notice accounts do not have a specific maturity date. Instead, you can withdraw funds from the account provided that a notice is given, prior to the withdrawal taking place. The notice period is agreed as soon as the account is opened and can vary from 8-days to 12-months. The option of having more than one notice accounts of different durations is also provided.
- Durations of 8-days, 36-days, 3-months, 6-months and 12-months
- Available in Euro and US Dollars
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest is calculated on the daily cleared balance of the account
- Personalized on client’s needs and expenses
- Deposits are allowed with no restrictions to the amount or date of deposit
- No charge for the opening and maintaining of notice account
- No expiration date
- Interest payments occur on the 31st December of each year
- Access to the account at our Branches or through our eBanking system
Benefits of a Notice Account
- Up to €100,000 are secured per person as per the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme*
- Excellent return on investment
- May be utilized as security for the granting of loan facilities
* The Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme (DGS) is based on the relevant legal framework of the Business of Credit Institutions Law, the Deposit Guarantee and Resolution of Credit and Other Institutions Scheme Law of 2016 and the Regulations therein and the Resolution of Credit and Investment Firms Law of 2016. Click here for more details.
For permanent residents of Cyprus, a special contribution for defence is deducted from the total interest earned on your deposits. In case you are not a permanent resident of Cyprus, please fill in the relevant form of the Ministry of Finance and submit it to the Bank in order to avoid the said deduction.
Loans | Overdrafts | Trade Finance
GET IN TOUCH
cdbbank currently operates two business centers, one in Nicosia and one in Limassol, facilitating quick and personalised service. Our Client Relationship Officers ensure that you receive high-quality service at all times and that all your banking needs are catered with professionalism and a personal approach.CONTACT US TODAY